Make Over Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in Germantown, MD
You deserve to feel good about your smile. Come to Family & Cosmetic Dentistry of Maryland to brighten, straighten, and improve your smile. For more than 35 years, our practice has been offering patients cosmetic dentistry in Germantown, MD. We provide an extensive array of options for the treatment and procedures you need for a dazzling smile.
Services That Enhance Your Smile
Our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Peter McConnell, is always ahead of the curve when it comes to advances in dental medicine and technology. Our office is state-of-the-art, and ours is one of the few practices in the state to offer laser dentistry. We use the most advanced equipment and esthetically pleasing materials to make over your smile. The following is a list of aesthetic dentistry services we provide:
- Teeth Whitening – Let us offer you a safe and effective method of brightening your smile. We provide dental-grade bleaching trays you can use at home. Within eight to ten days, your teeth will be dramatically whiter. We recommend dental supervision when whitening for results that are safe and effective.
- Porcelain Veneers – Cover flaws in your smile with an ultra-thin veneer of porcelain that hides those imperfections. Veneers are ideal for teeth that are chipped, broken, or discolored. These shells are permanently cemented to the surface of your tooth to provide camouflage.
- Composite Fillings – When you need a new or replacement filling, be sure to choose one made of composite materials. Fashioned out of resin that is reinforced with silica particles, this type of filling is strong, dense, natural in appearance, and resistant to staining.
- Crowns – Shore up a weak tooth with a dental crown. A crown is a cap that is placed over the tooth for strengthening when it is cracked, broken, or weakened.
- Bridges – Replace one or more missing teeth with a dental bridge. This appliance consists of a crown on either side of the missing tooth. The crowns serve as the ends of the bridge with your replacement tooth in-between. A bridge improves your appearance and promotes dental health.
- Implants – With dental implants, you can have beautiful and functional replacement teeth that are permanent. With implants, our dentist places titanium tooth roots in the sockets of missing teeth. After the jawbone grows around the implants, crowns are attached for replacement teeth that look and work like your original teeth.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction – You may need a great deal of work done to your teeth and gums. Our dentist has the training, skill, and experience to replace your teeth when all or most are missing or when badly damaged by decay or disease. Make an appointment for a consultation, and we can develop an individualized treatment plan to address all of your dental needs.
Contact us today for the dental services you need to beautify your smile. We proudly serve patients in Germantown, Gaithersburg, Clarksburg, Boyds, Bethesda, Potomac and Frederick Maryland, as well as Montgomery County.